A massively important part of FiT to get your head around is transfers and iTeam selection, as FiT is different from any other Fantasy Football game out there. If you use your transfers wisely you will have 14 points scoring players playing each GW.
1. You get 2 transfers each week, with the option to buy a 3rd using 100 FiT Credits.
2. IMPORTANT – you can make changes to your iTeam in between fixtures. As long as the player is in your iTeam lineup 10 mins before a game kicks off you will get his points.
For example, you could have Wayne Rooney in your iTeam for the 3pm game against Fulham on Saturday 25th August, you can then transfer him out while Man United are playing, say 4pm, and still receive his points for the rest of the game. You could bring in Fernando Torres in his place and then score points for him as well in the Chelsea v Newcastle fixture at 5.30pm on the same day. If you wait till 5.25pm to make this change you will not get Torres’ points as a player needs to be in your iTeam at least 10 mins before kick-off.
3. Transfer credits will get reset when the Gameweek changes over, this is usually 4pm the day after the last game in the week – for GW2 this is the Liverpool v Man City game on Sunday 4pm. Transfer Credits DO NOT rollover.
4. Some Gameweeks are classed as ‘Bonus’ weeks where you will receive an additional free Transfer Credit, so you will get 3 instead of 2 Transfer Credits.
5. Make sure you select a Captain each week, that player will score you double points for the Gameweek. A captain can be set anytime, as long as it is 10 mins before kick-off, if your player does not play AND he is not on the bench then you can choose another one in that Gameweek.
Hopefully that all makes sense and you can all take advantage of changing your iTeam throughout the weekend to get the most out of FiT.
On Monday we will be posting an overview of Manager Reputations.
This post was written by FiT Admin