We’ve got £1000 worth of prizes for fantasy football fans in our newly created Mini League.
If you’re having a tough time with your main team, or if you just fancy a new challenge between now and the end of the season, this is the league for you!
Our exclusive Second Chance League will run from February 13th to May 13th.
To be in with a chance of winning:
CREATE A BRAND-NEW TEAM AND ENTER THE LEAGUE USING PIN 139814 OR SEARCH FOR OFFICIAL SECOND CHANCE LEAGUE
You can enter as many teams into the league as you wish but, to make things fair, only teams with zero season points are permitted to enter.
The league will run from Gameweek 28 through to Gameweek 38, and here is what you can win:
- 1st place: £500 Amazon Voucher
- 2nd place: £250 Amazon Voucher
- 3rd place: £50 Amazon Voucher
- Prize Draw: 5 copies of FIFA 2018 – we’ll randomly select 5 winners – just enter the league to be in with a chance.
To create a brand-new team, tap on the change iTeam icon located at the top-right hand corner of your home screen, select Create New Team, then select English Premier League. Each additional team costs 220 FiT Credits, and you can create as many as you like.
If you haven’t already joined us for the EPL 2017-18 competition, create your first team for free, and then make sure to enter it into the league…
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com
Terms and conditions
- The prizes are sourced from Amazon.co.uk (subject to availability in winner’s jurisdiction. We reserve the right to offer an alternative in-app credit in accordance with our standard terms and conditions http://fantasyiteam.com/termsofservice.html
2. Only teams with zero season points are permitted to enter
3. The winner of the Official Second Chance league will be determined by Perform Media Services Ltd only. The fantasy team with the most points when the league ends on May 13th wins 1st prize. The teams finishing 2nd and 3rd overall (based on EPL points scored) will also win a prize.
4. In the event that two or more fantasy football teams have the same EPL points and occupy any of the top 3 positions overall, the winner will be determined based on the most number of goals scored. If goals scored are also tied, the most number of assists will determine the winner.
5. There are 8 prizes on offer
6. For the FIFA 2018 prize draw, we will select 5 teams out at random on Sunday on May 15th.
8. The winners will be announced on our Facebook page on May 15th
9. The winners will be contacted by email within 7 days of the announcement
10. The decision of Perform Media Services Ltd is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the outcome of this prize promotion
11. All competitions are promoted by Perform Media Services Ltd, a company registered in England and Wales with company number 03426471 and whose registered office is at Sussex House, Plane Tree Crescent, Feltham, Middlesex, TW13 7HE
This post was written by Fantasy iTeam